1. since when is playing music on the bot bannable
– yeah yeah i played a meme song called alabama nigger
– yeah i just typed out the name because everyone is old enough and i’d imagine that they’d have the maturity to read it .
(i read huckleberryfinn as a class book in 4th grade which contains the word niggers over 100 times) which is why i believe that people are mature to hear / read it
2. everyone during the summer would play german nazi music and other rascist shit and no one would do shit about it … except skip it
a.k.a no one was banned for it but as soon as i do it im banned?
3. since when is that a thing
4. last time i asked vi if i could be banned for shit on discord she said
if i typed rascist shit or homophobic crap in chat
NOTHING ABOUT EH MUSIC BOT
AND I SPECIFICALLy ASKED THAT THEN SHE MADE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I HATE TACO BELL
this is not an appeal
if i feel like making an appeal you shall find it in the appeal section
the question is : why was i banned for something that was never enforced nor spoken about
and is it my wrong to play something like that although a owner never said anything about the bot
when they were asked?
You got tempbanned for a day for playing the song “Alabama Nigger”, after having a Nazi profile picture and arguing about changing it, and after I told everyone to stop playing offensive shit in music.
You got tempbanned for a day for trying to be edgy by being offensive. If other players were doing it, I didn’t know about it.