i was banned and have some questions to ask

Home Forums Questions and Answers i was banned and have some questions to ask

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mozingo 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

enri
    Participant

1. since when is playing music on the bot bannable
    – yeah yeah i played a meme song called alabama nigger
    – yeah i just typed out the name because everyone is old enough and i’d imagine that they’d have the maturity to read it .
    (i read huckleberryfinn as a class book in 4th grade which contains the word niggers over 100 times) which is why i believe that people are mature to hear / read it

2. everyone during the summer would play german nazi music and other rascist shit and no one would do shit about it … except skip it
    a.k.a no one was banned for it but as soon as i do it im banned?

3. since when is that a thing

4. last time i asked vi if i could be banned for shit on discord she said
    if i typed rascist shit or homophobic crap in chat
    CHAT
    NOTHING ABOUT EH MUSIC BOT
    AND I SPECIFICALLy ASKED THAT THEN SHE MADE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I HATE TACO BELL

this is not an appeal
    if i feel like making an appeal you shall find it in the appeal section

the question is : why was i banned for something that was never enforced nor spoken about

and is it my wrong to play something like that although a owner never said anything about the bot
    when they were asked?
    @vi @mox

Mozingo
    Keymaster

You got tempbanned for a day for playing the song “Alabama Nigger”, after having a Nazi profile picture and arguing about changing it, and after I told everyone to stop playing offensive shit in music.

You got tempbanned for a day for trying to be edgy by being offensive. If other players were doing it, I didn’t know about it.

Now you know not to.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.