Absolute Bullshit. Framed for something I didnt do.

Got banned, muted, or jailed? Dispute it here.

• Issue resolved
    Last edited by arlodee on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
    arlodee

• Issue Resolved
    Last edited by arlodee on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    arlodee

• Thats cute. You're the last person who should be bitching about unfair punishment. You're honestly lucky you're not permamuted, or banned for some of the stunts you attempt to pull. Lets forget about the general disrespect the trolling, and the encouraging players to not only argue with staff, but backing them as soon as they do. Half the things you say are inappropriate, and you've openly admitted you do it to troll people. As soon as someone bites you jump on them. And just a sidenote. I gave Tom the Go ahead to unjail you, but lets not pretend you being muted isn't becoming a trend, and its by different staff members so you can act victimized, but apparently its not us that's the issue. And it's not uncommon for you to message other players with "tell this person I said this" when you are muted. I had multiple people claiming you were messaging them today. I personally dont have access to the logs, but when I get multiple complaints from something you in the past have done when muted what exactly was I supposed to think. I'm not about to let this thread turn into another Arlo argument though. You were unjailed so this will be the end of this. Honestly the "something that needs to be done" is you seriously need you adjust your behaivor on the server... Somehow I don't think its a coincidence that you are not only getting into it with almost ALL members of staff, but most of us are so wary of your nonsense... pretty sure we're about to start drawing straws.. of who wants to deal with arlo today...
    Pipsi

• alright. i didnt realise that you gave tom the ok to unjail me. i thought it was just toms decision to do so.
    i stand corrected.
    aint continuing this argument. all i wanted you to know is that crystal was faking that i whispered to her. she pretended that i was actually messaging her stuff by saying "stop arlo" and such to convince you that i was doing it and to get me jailed. i listened to your no whisper rule btw :)
    btw, i support them alot because i believe that their arguments are correct. everyone has a right to their opinions :P after all.
    i have no other form of contact with the players if a staff member leaves and then mutes me without /whisper. i'll try and not abuse it very often, but i might have to use it in rare cases.
    arlodee

• but uh, can a staff member at least deliver a word to crystalclear999 not to pretend that im messaging her and confuse the staff by thinking that im abusing whisper and getting me jailed?
    would be grateful if someone would do that ;)
    arlodee

Return to Appeals

Information